SN education

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Since the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, many unknown things of Bollywood have started coming out. Such a sudden death of a young star has shaken the whole industry. A few days ago singer Sonu Nigam feared  that everyone would get news of such suicides from the music industry. This time A.R Rahman opened his mouth about his position in Bollywood. Music director, singing experts AR Rahman, who won the Oscar, National Award, says that he is the victim of an influential gang in Bollywood. The fans are shocked to hear such words on Rahman's face. AR Rahman in Southern Indian cinema, sings regularly, but he is not regularly found in Bollywood. In his words, there is a gang in the film industry who are spreading rumors about him. 
AR Rahman has directed the music of "Dil Bechara" directed by Mukesh Chabra, the last film of SSR. In this regard Rahman said, "When Mukesh came to me, I have gave him fours songs in two days, he(Mukesh)said, Sir, many told me not to go to Rahman and told me different things, I understand why I don't get job offers in good movies. A big circle is working against me and unknowingly doing harm".

Rahman further said that many people may want him to work but that gang is preventing them from doing so. He said, "All right, I believe in God. I think God gives me good work. But I want to tell everyone that I want to work with everyone. My door is open for everyone"..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home